Internship opportunities September 2013 - January 2014
Every semester ISDP admits applications for internship from recent university graduates or graduate students. Candidates will be able to commit four - five months during the autumn semester 2013. The intern will work closely with either the Asia Program or the Silk Road Studies Program.
- Assist senior staff members in program activities
- Conduct research for senior staff members
- News gathering and reporting
- Assist in the every day-to-day work at ISDP
Qualifications and Competences
- Undergraduate degree in social sciences, economics or law
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong research and drafting skills
- Excellent coordination and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and work in an international team
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview either in person or over phone.
Please note that all intern positions at ISDP are unpaid and that we are unable to admit interns over summer and winter holidays.
Due to the high number of internship applications we regret that we may not respond to all requests. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.